ARGGGGGGGG

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy rabbit

Say a prayer for her family,and all the kids in this country.

Its a sad thing, children have a different world to grow up in.

Cant even walk down the street without worrying if some PIG is going to snatch them.

Hits home since I have 2 children around that age.

:rollin

its just horrible that this happens. What sick F@ck does sh@t like that. I never though much about it until I had my son now I can only think of how the family must feel. God help the person that tries to harm my son there would be no place on earth they could hide

Guest Eclipse

That Bites!

What really sucks is that this guy is going to sit in jail and run through the judicial system for some 10 years or so. While you and I get to foot the bill for his cable tv, free room and board and 3 square meals a day. When what should really happen is to let the girls parents take him out in the woods and end him TODAY! :rollin

Oh man, that's terrible.

What makes it even worse, is, I think they have the wrong guy. The guy that was seen on tape was wearing a uniform, the place where the suspect works doesn't have uniforms, they just picked up the guy with a record, who looks a little like the guy in the tape. They are going to run a "westerfield" on this guy, and he probably didn't even do it.

Guest S and S

And that sick bastard wouldnt even talk when they questioned him!!! I said... Sure No Talk Every Time We Ask and NO ANSWER one finger comes off....POW STYLE!!!!!

Archived