reps %

Guest nobbyc

If you're talking % paid to rep from film sales... well that I believe varies too much and may even provoke nasty discussions amongst reps from any disclosure.

Paid to a sales rep who sells for metint as a dealer, 10-20% depending upon whther they landed the job through shoe leather acquisition or from metint handing the lead to them. :rollin

Guest TintPoser
Paid to a sales rep who sells for metint as a dealer, 10-20% depending upon whther they landed the job through shoe leather acquisition or from metint handing the lead to them. :hmmm

True that!!!

Nope.

I pay $1000 per month to cover expenses and 10% commish on the gross.

It is a very good way to make money as our prices START at 12.00/sq.ft and go all the way up to $21.00/sq.ft.

On average though, I sell at 14.00/sq.ft. with a minimum of $500 per job.

I try to get my people to get only 3 or 4 MAJOR customers and work them for referrals from them.

I have picked up a high profile building (heritage site) and Civic Contract from one of my personal referrals.

I don't know what you would pay if the price of the film installed hangs around 5-7 bucks though.. most likely it would have to be 20% or so for anyone to make a good living.

Anyone looking to establish a new client base in Vancouver, B.C. Canada? :booga

let me know via email

Archived