96 maxima

First, she was late.  Not just a little late, but 2 1/2 FRIGGIN' HOURS????  Are you kidding me?  She's lucky she didn't come to my shop 2 1/2 hours late.  I would have just mumbled under my breath about how unhappy that makes me and tinted her car anyways.  As far as the car goes, I don't tuck any gaskets, but when I did, it helped keep it clean.  The back glass used to scare me.  But then I invented the lift-and-tuck method of shrinking and it's been a piece of cake ever since.

Uh oh. Another inventor of shrinking methods. :rollin

I tried to get some of those made when I first came to the site and both places that I wanted to cut them in certain measurements just left the tubes sitting in the corners and finally saying they just hadnt had time'There day will come :dunno Made my own and never really use it.Ill take a pic Mike you will get a good laugh :I call it ShitIburntmyhan rollin :thumb

Daggone forgot to add that I did 95 maxima Saturday and had no problems .I think the stress of having to be done by## got me basically and after 3 coffees by 10.30 my hands werent to steady.When Im going to tint 1 cup at 630 am and none until done :thumb Older age and coffee raises havic on the old nerves :dunno

Archived