LEO!?!?!?!

Guest Slowtinter

Guest Slowtinter

howdy folks, I'm a co-worker of Protint's that posted on here a while back but I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had that much time to post, but anyway.

LEO! hey dude you probably got a message from Protint about buying some of your colored film, well we're interested in buying a roll of your metallic green, but only if you can cut it into 40x100 and 20x100 rolls. From what I understood, the roll comes in 60x100 so if we could get it cut into two rolls then we would love to get a roll from ya.

My next question is how in the heck do we order from you? I mean you being in Russia and all, how do we give you the info for buying and how is the film delivered? COD? Some feedback would be great.

The samples you sent were awesome, that metallic green is perfect for the job we're planning on doing on my car, I have a Toyota Matrix and we're planning on doing the Matrix background with the Matrix code comming down in a rain drop effect. Hopefully it will be an eye catcher :rollin . Thanks for the info ahead of time dude!

howdy folks, I'm a co-worker of Protint's that posted on here a while back but I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had that much time to post, but anyway.

LEO! hey dude you probably got a message from Protint about buying some of your colored film, well we're interested in buying a roll of your metallic green, but only if you can cut it into 40x100 and 20x100 rolls. From what I understood, the roll comes in 60x100 so if we could get it cut into two rolls then we would love to get a roll from ya.

So You want me to send You 20 and 40 rolles? May be it is better You toi cut 'em in US???

My next question is how in the heck do we order from you? I mean you being in Russia and all, how do we give you the info for buying and how is the film delivered? COD? Some feedback would be great.

I am in Latvia. It's FORMER USSR. Russia is different country. we'll be in EC since May, 2004. No problems to send You films. Anywhere.

The samples you sent were awesome, that metallic green is perfect for the job we're planning on doing on my car, I have a Toyota Matrix and we're planning on doing the Matrix background with the Matrix code comming down in a rain drop effect. Hopefully it will be an eye catcher . Thanks for the info ahead of time dude!

So contact me by e-mai (if You don't do it before) I like to do eyecatchers :drunk

I send S & S purple film for show car no problems :DD