jesse james

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speaking of jesse james, can you believe he is doing the advertising for AUTO AONE :thumb man I can believe he would sell out like that :thumb

fock it you might as well make money anyway you can :hmmm

Didn't you know he got started dumpster diving behind autozone for parts? :nope

I thought the same thing when I first saw the commercial, sell out.

He even had a straight face. Yeah, like jesse gets his parts from autozone :hmmm

Guest TINTFXold
jesse james and and his posse rolled in to town friday night for the super bowl on there bikes,I wouldn't be suprised if the really did ride all the way hear they looked pretty worn out and tired.

I bet they did. Ive been reading "Hells Angels" by Sonny Barger, and although Jesse isnt a Hells Angel, he'd be a sissy man if he couldnt ride his bike that far, like the HA's do.

Guest TINTFXold
speaking of jesse james, can you believe he is doing the advertising for AUTO AONE :thumb man I can believe he would sell out like that :hmmm

fock it you might as well make money anyway you can :cry

Didn't you know he got started dumpster diving behind autozone for parts? :nope

I thought the same thing when I first saw the commercial, sell out.

He even had a straight face. Yeah, like jesse gets his parts from autozone :hmmm

I didnt know that............. what a sellout!!!!!!!!! :thumb

Guest thetintshop
jesse james and and his posse rolled in to town friday night for the super bowl on there bikes,I wouldn't be suprised if the really did ride all the way hear they looked pretty worn out and tired.

nope, he flew in. my best friend is a houston cop and works the airport. he called yesterday and was telling me all the people he has seen. kid rock & pamela anderson, peyton manning, jesse james, a whole bunch of other pro athletes and movie stars, and high priced hookers out the wazoo.

Archived