Web page

Guest crazy rabbit

My web site is a great closeer for sales. About three a month is generated directly from web searches.

As far as knowing who hits my site, I log-in to my site, I have all the information available. How many hits per hour, day, week, month, what operating systems, and what country, what pages are hit the most, etc.

My web site is a great closeer for sales. About three a month is generated directly from web searches.

As far as knowing who hits my site,  I log-in to my site, I have all the information available. How many hits per hour, day, week, month, what operating systems, and what country, what pages are hit the most, etc.

What search engines should one be with T man?

Devil

Guest tintmomma

The web has been great for us. In our area the big tint shops don?t even have web sites and the ones that do aren?t great. So we have one up on them, plus it gives you credibility and an image of who you are. And once you set it all up you don?t do a thing but respond to the requests. When we did cars we got about 5-7 tint request a day, Flat glass about 2-4 a month during the season.

Archived