Nirvana

Guest TINTFXold

not yet, and the Seattle scene is its own story.

While I agree that Nirvana carried the torch for grunge, Alice in Chains defined the sound. SoundGarden shouldnt even be labled with grunge even though they are. SoundGarden was a step beyond grunge, in my opinion . One of a kind sound, mainly because of Cornells voice.

Alice in Chains is one of my top 5 all time fav. bands. They were one of the greatest, without question.

Guest TINTFXold

deep, brooding sh!t, I tell ya :rollin

Sitting on an angry chair

Angry walls that steal the air

Stomach hurts and I don't care

What do I see across the way

See myself molded in clay

Stares at me, yeah I'm afraid

Changing the shape of his face

Candles red I have a pair

Shadows dancing everywhere

burning on the angry chair

Little boy made a mistake

Pink cloud has now turned to gray

All that I want is to play

Get on your knees, time to pray, boy

a lot of unique singershad that problem and checked out early...ever heard the lyrics of Shannon Hoon of Blind Melon or the group Tripping Daisy? pretty interesting stuff when your "in the zone" :rollin

Guest TINTFXold
a lot of unique singershad that problem and checked out early...ever heard the lyrics of Shannon Hoon of Blind Melon  or the group Tripping Daisy? pretty interesting stuff when your "in the zone"  :inot

Ive been in zones before, but never the heroin zone. I have heard some of Mr Hoons music and Trippin Daisy as well.

On a side note, I ussed to play guitar in a band called Trippin Lizard. We even had a softball team that won the Class A state softball tournament in Tennessee in 1991 :lol

Archived