hey Mdizzy

yea I just took it to a shop who specializes in doing that. I had them get the parts and all, I went with belltech with nitro shocks, its a 4/6 and it doesnt bounce or rub anywhere, im glad I didnt have no problems with the lower control arms with the stock steelies, so im leaving it like that.

loweredaug064.jpg

loweredaug062.jpg

loweredaug066.jpg

some nice wheels would set that truck off :beer and I am not talking about some gay azz 20`s either, 20`s just dont look right on a OBS truck.

Your gonna lwave them oldschool wheels on dat mug?

some nice wheels would set that truck off :beer and I am not talking about some gay azz 20`s either, 20`s just dont look right on a OBS truck.

Your gonna lwave them oldschool wheels on dat mug?

Looks good, but needs to be lower, ...body drop and bag it. Tub it with some dub-duece's. :nope:bat

blazernalero005.jpg

:nope

yes, that's what I been wanting to do all along, drop on the stock wheels, and put some wider tires in the future but im not sure if I want to do that. I dont like 20's though. the only way I might but aftermarket wheels is if I see some real sick wheels that I have to put on, other that im not gonna change it. I think obs trucks look good with original wheels and drop. im not going lower :beer

its a 4/6 drop, any lower I woudnt be able to drive it man,

airbags I thought about it but I said fock it.

Archived