So Metint..... who is Aegis/madico :spit

arent they a Va. player too :hmmm

I wont bash slutnek or CP, for fear of pizzing of friends

but I will poke at Madico or Aegis, or Bessbuy, or whatever their name is

:heh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
metint, exactly how many personalities do you have :hmmm  blow me?  that just doesn't fit you.  you should have said something like "please perform felatio on me you misinformed ignoramus" :dunno

[*]318001

:hmmm

Yea that's what I woulda said..... Yea right.

I was suprised to see that from you, but you handled it better than I would've.

I would've told 'em to to go blow Z's goat!

In a not so nice way.

That thread was very entertaining.

Too bad Tint Rook didn't get back in til the smoke cleared.

So Metint..... who is Aegis/madico  :hmmm

:dunno

[*]318009

Aegis is a dealer much the same as many on this board with a location in Ashland Virginis and Norcross Georgia... like many who install today, they install more than one brand of film... mainly Madico products.

Guest tint rookie
tell us what you know about film, installing, how to run a tint buss.,?

[*]317986

Why... you don't want to hear what I know of film... especially about this new flavor of tint so many are defensive over.

But from what rookie said... I guess it is safe to assume today's tinter/shop owner would buy film without knowing the company behind it, eh? Kind of like buying stock based on an off the cuff remark from a stock or bond market player without doing one's own homework.

I usually take it all with a grain of salt, and like you do push buttons to get more info. just because im arguing dosent mean im not LISENING. your right I dont hear. theres a diff.

if you LISTENED (I know hard to do when your using your eyes to read) who puts up the dollars up dosent matter. dont go rediculous and start talkin Dr*g cartel backing stuff.

you could have the deepest pockets in the world backing you.....if you dont offer excelent service, product, and price. you wont last. do you REALLY think the financial backers know how the phone is answered, problems are solved, customers are treated, warantees processed, how film is even made, how its expected to perform, what the VLT is on inf35. I highly doubt it....they see #'s. not much else, their job is to make $ as cheap as pssible. if they dont see the right #'s they back out. if it werent for the pions there would be no company.

im not buying stock, im running a business, I consider the source on every bit of info I get. and contrary to belief...I do listen.

as for the goat comment. sorry for throwing in a little light heartedness into an argument. we are all serious all day at work, we dont need to be serious all the time here. I know were all a bunch of egotistical obsesive compulsive ADD having arse hole tinters. but a long time running goat joke and telling someone to blow you are two different things.

one guy arguing company ethics, other coming back with economics, followed by unproductive nonthought invoking bashing bewteen competitors (film mans. and on the local shop level), and where do we stand...... metint learned a new word.

I think tintrookie said that, Good sense of humor, I got a kick out of that.

I don't try to be an a-hole, it just comes naturally. I also don't have anything against Llumar at all they seem like a great film to me. I don't have any particular loyalty to Suntek, they have treated me well so I took the chance to defend them.

I also don't have anything against metint, I simply find it annoying how he slyly puts other manufacturers down every chance he gets. But as he says, he is who he is, if he is content to act that way so be it. He can call me whatever he wants.

Someone else made fun of my posts and something about not making friends and being a lurker.

uuummmmm... true

but I like this site so I will try to post more often since you made me feel so welcome and all.

Guest tint rookie

And I am far too serious to even be on this message board... my laughs are with my family and friends where I live... sorry, no virtual offense intended. :lol6

As long as we can all have our say and walk away knowing it's just an opinion being expressed... life is better for us than the first person to die this day. :dunno

Time to go laugh with the wife... :heh

does this mean were not friends....insert quote from tombstone.

I too have had brass visit the shop. sales, chemists, marketing execs. flown out from as far as israel to see what we expect from film and how far the limits really are (but still merely pions in the game) but never the financial advisors to the check writer.

our experiences both speak true, just different views.

I love this place.

one guy arguing company ethics, other coming back with economics, followed by unproductive nonthought invoking bashing bewteen competitors (film mans. and on the local shop level), and where do we stand...... metint learned a new word.

I think tintrookie said that, Good sense of humor, I got a kick out of that.

I don't try to be an a-hole, it just comes naturally.? I also don't have anything against Llumar at all they seem like a great film to me.? I don't have any particular loyalty to Suntek, they have treated me well so I took the chance to defend them.

I also don't have anything against metint, I simply find it annoying how he slyly puts other manufacturers down every chance he gets.? But as he says, he is who he is, if he is content to act that way so be it.? He can call me whatever he wants.

Someone else made fun of my posts and something about not making friends and being a lurker.

uuummmmm...? ? ? ? true

but I like this site so I will try to post more often since you made me feel so welcome and all.

[*]318064

I try to stay away from film discussions... fail... try again... fail... try again... fail...

Accept is all I have left...

I don't usually use such colorful language either... welcome to the site. :dunno

Archived