Shrinking bg rescuer

Actually its a pretty basic one but some of the TOTW winners ive seen have been pretty basic too (not to lessen the import of them)

The one I was thinking of was more for newbies I guess...here goes:

You know sometimes when you are shrinking a back glass and you get little...hmmm...what would you call them...marks,puckers,bubbles? not really creases but marks in the tint? just move some of the air from another area of the tint to that area and reshrink it. Takes the mark right out. You can even do this with minor creases. Ive been doing it for years so im sure everyone has too...but when I was starting out I didnt know about it. :poke Took me a bit of time before figurin it out (gotta member...im self trained :poke )

and now.....let the criticisms begin! :lol2:lol2

Guest willie

Good one cat daddy :poke

On another note, I'm coming to Canada this summer. When I stop at that stop sign by your house. Which way do I turn to get there :poke

Rookie

:gasp:eyebrows

:shock:poke

it is a rookie tip...but I wish I would have had it when I was a rookie....woulda saved me some tint... :poke kinda like that one TOTW...round the corners when you cut out defroster connectors....should be common sense....but when your a rookie.... :eyebrows:lol2:poke

maybe I should qualify that ....self taught rookie....if I would have had someone to teach me some stuff...I prolly woulda caught on to alot of these tricks faster.

and to beat 237 to it...."prolly not" :lol6

Guest busytave
:shock Well im a fresh tinter with 1 month experience, and thats a good tip as ive jus wasted at least 4meters of film attempting a back window. still havent done it yet.

Archived