VHB tape will remove the inside scratch coat right ?

u lost me at Lulu. Steam or just heat from the outside ? Presuming one also tried doing the fishing line behind the VHB to remove it as much as possible. Or steam the heckuva out of it and just pray for the best...

My dashboard is leather, so I'm aiming to mitigate any -potential redos required- of windshield tint removal + redo if that would be needed down the road ....there is always a risk of removal + leather dash IMO

2 hours ago, mobiledynamics said:

u lost me at Lulu. Steam or just heat from the outside ? Presuming one also tried doing the fishing line behind the VHB to remove it as much as possible. Or steam the heckuva out of it and just pray for the best...

My dashboard is leather, so I'm aiming to mitigate any -potential redos required- of windshield tint removal + redo if that would be needed down the road ....there is always a risk of removal + leather dash IMO

Llumar. Steam at the edge and stick a well sanded bone tool in the to start it. If it’s a light shade you won’t really notice. What are you doing pulling a camera or something? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  •   Sponsored by
    martinmetalwork.com

rxactlite.com

rewiredtech.io

tintwiz

tinttek

auto-precut.com

filmvinyldesigns

The Tint Tutor

ride wrap

signwarehouse

Lexen

• Activity Stream

1. 25

llumar pinnacle...second installer visit upcoming!? bubbling/dust month later

2. 5

3. 5

4. 25

5. 25

6. 25

7. 25

8. 25

9. 25

10. 25