llumar pinnacle...second installer visit upcoming!? bubbling/dust month later

48 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Oh I do good work. But we all start somewhere don’t we. If they fixed it why are you here? You’re a whiny little girl. Looking for justification I think. Looks good from my house. Could be that I don’t give a shit what others are doing unless someone who can’t do it, wants to start trash talking. Half ass! Half ass! Needle dick! Needle dick! You exist because your dad’s pull out game was half assed. 

It’s incredible I showed you a scratched tint, and other issues, and you’re too stupid to even admit they fucked up. That’s it. That’s all ya had to do michavo. Just simply say yep these installers were half assed. But you can’t. Perpetual victimhood. 

34 minutes ago, ChipDiamond said:

It’s incredible I showed you a scratched tint, and other issues, and you’re too stupid to even admit they fucked up. That’s it. That’s all ya had to do michavo. Just simply say yep these installers were half assed. But you can’t. Perpetual victimhood. 

Your problems were not worthy of complaint here. You got your little panties in a wad cuz things didn’t exactly your way with a car. Decided we needed to satisfy your need for approval on the internet, and when we say hey it’s not that big of deal. Albeit back handedly cuz why are you here.  And then continue to complain to and demand from people who’s only real investment in this conversation is our own personal entertainment. Nah man it looks great to me. Keep bitching on the internet. To people who’ve already heard it. From other insane customers. Shit happens? That’s life. 

44 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Your problems were not worthy of complaint here. You got your little panties in a wad cuz things didn’t exactly your way with a car. Decided we needed to satisfy your need for approval on the internet, and when we say hey it’s not that big of deal. Albeit back handedly cuz why are you here.  And then continue to complain to and demand from people who’s only real investment in this conversation is our own personal entertainment. Nah man it looks great to me. Keep bitching on the internet. To people who’ve already heard it. From other insane customers. Shit happens? That’s life. 

A 3” scratch on a lummar pinnacle windshield install, is an “insane” customer? Clarify plz michavo.