llumar pinnacle...second installer visit upcoming!? bubbling/dust month later

6 minutes ago, ChipDiamond said:

What do you drive? 

Nothing that loses a third of the value in one year...2023s selling for 75k with less than 10k miles. I'm out again...this fool too easy.

Edited by CALltint

10 minutes ago, CALltint said:

Nothing that loses a third of the value in one year...2023s selling for 75k with less than 10k miles. I'm out again...this fool too easy.

This is why you are broke and unintelligent esse.

Rich smart people don’t “buy” these cars that depreciate this much. Do you think your little brain has figured out these electric cars depreciate a lot, and the people who can ACTUALLY get approved for a Tier 1 loan via Audi because their credit score is higher than your bank account balance, don’t know this?

You lease these highly depreciating cars brainlet. You write it off on your taxes. That’s what the rich smart people you work for do bud. Stop trying to talk to the smart folks you work for. 

Why don’t you tell us what car you drive bud? Why you so silent homie? Quiet as a church mouse around here all of a sudden esse? CHALE.

and you STILL couldn’t afford the $75k 2023 either. He done.

Stick a fork in this fool. He done. Toma!

Edited by ChipDiamond

We’re still doing this? Hey Marcy @ChipDiamonddont be a Karen. Just don’t? That’s all, don’t get yourself wound up over a spec. A scratch. There are worse things in life. Did it really need to come here? :?  And if so did it need to start off with a rant? It’s like reading a court stenographer’s version of all of our first pita customers. If you really want a resolution, I’d say pull the windshield. It’s probably illegal, and you car that you’ll throw away like a paper plate but expect us to treat like fine china probably has an anti fog coating on the windshield that acts like a hydrophobic layer on paint. It can be torched off…. Maybe. Film won’t slide almost at all. Drags the adhesive and smears it on installation, it decides now it wants to slide and you crease your bottom corner on install. 30-45 minutes on average just gets tossed in the trash for me. Meanwhile I’ve been dancing around your suede and leather interior panels trying not to ruin anything. And control where water goes so I’m not buying a module or a whole harness for you. Now I get to start that process all over. Again without damaging the car made of sugar that will disintegrate if I get it wet. 

1 hour ago, no ma'am said:

We’re still doing this? Hey Marcy @ChipDiamonddont be a Karen. Just don’t? That’s all, don’t get yourself wound up over a spec. A scratch. There are worse things in life. Did it really need to come here? :?  And if so did it need to start off with a rant? It’s like reading a court stenographer’s version of all of our first pita customers. If you really want a resolution, I’d say pull the windshield. It’s probably illegal, and you car that you’ll throw away like a paper plate but expect us to treat like fine china probably has an anti fog coating on the windshield that acts like a hydrophobic layer on paint. It can be torched off…. Maybe. Film won’t slide almost at all. Drags the adhesive and smears it on installation, it decides now it wants to slide and you crease your bottom corner on install. 30-45 minutes on average just gets tossed in the trash for me. Meanwhile I’ve been dancing around your suede and leather interior panels trying not to ruin anything. And control where water goes so I’m not buying a module or a whole harness for you. Now I get to start that process all over. Again without damaging the car made of sugar that will disintegrate if I get it wet. 

So you got paid to do a job, and I’m supposed to give two shits you need to “dance around” my interior? Lol. Victim Olympics brother. Get that Kamal vote ready. You are PAID to do a JOB. Ya don’t like it? Kick rocks Bud Bundy. Do the job right, not half assed. Have some pride and integrity. Sheesh.

Nobody cares how fast your electric toys take you to your happy place. 

You're still not pretty Karen, or Diamond, or Marcy, or whatever your stage name is this week but I'll be happy to use my 100k truck to haul your junk to the dump when they electronically total from an $3 sensor in the warranty claims department. 

Of course you'll have to wait until I get done hauling camera equipment over to your wife and her boyfriend though. We have another video production meeting first. They said something about five guys. I guess we're having burgers. 

Now remember to sanitize the pole before you leave the stage. Cinnamon is up next. 

3 hours ago, Dano said:

Nobody cares how fast your electric toys take you to your happy place. 

You're still not pretty Karen, or Diamond, or Marcy, or whatever your stage name is this week but I'll be happy to use my 100k truck to haul your junk to the dump when they electronically total from an $3 sensor in the warranty claims department. 

Of course you'll have to wait until I get done hauling camera equipment over to your wife and her boyfriend though. We have another video production meeting first. They said something about five guys. I guess we're having burgers. 

Now remember to sanitize the pole before you leave the stage. Cinnamon is up next. 

$100k American truck? Ford? Fix or repair daily? Sheesh!! American is notorious for being pieces of shit hope you got the extended warranty bub.

5 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Holy shit grow a pair and go deal with the shop! @ChipDiamond don’t have a stroke on the way there! Half ass! Half ass! Accountability! You’re a real piece of work. 

I did. They fixed it. You’re the one who can’t just say yep the shop did half assed work. All ya gotta do bud. It’s okay to call out fellow shitty installers. Lol