llumar pinnacle...second installer visit upcoming!? bubbling/dust month later

35 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

You’re still here Karen? @ChipDiamond shouldn’t you be at a Whole Foods or something complaining about the wine selection? 

Shouldn’t you be making excuses and playing the victim while not taking pride and accountability for half assed work? I’m more of a Trader Joe’s kind of guy esse lol

2 minutes ago, ChipDiamond said:

Shouldn’t you be making excuses and playing the victim while not taking pride and accountability for half assed work? I’m more of a Trader Joe’s kind of guy esse lol

Yep I should but here I am having fun with you Karen! OCD is a problem you should probably discuss with a therapist. But let’s talk about it on a forum dedicated to helping peers in my industry. We won’t deal with the shop directly, instead we’ll cry little tears cuz some mean window tinter left a little spec in your Prada bag of a car. 

Just now, no ma'am said:

Yep I should but here I am having fun with you Karen! OCD is a problem you should probably discuss with a therapist. But let’s talk about it on a forum dedicated to helping peers in my industry. We won’t deal with the shop directly, instead we’ll cry little tears cuz some mean window tinter left a little spec in your Prada bag of a car. 

Never heard an Audi Etron GT referred to as a Prada bag but okay lol. The irony of this entire interaction, is paying $1500 for pinnacle tint for both cars all windows, multiple issues from scratches to fingering to dust specs that you CAN FEEL WITH YOUR NAIL. These are all objectively SHITTY installs. And not one time would you ever call out your fellow installers and simply say yep. This is half assed install. Instead, you say I shop at Whole Foods and have a Prada bag car. Do ya see it champ? Self accountability. Don’t be a victim. Poor me everyone who complains about our shitty work is a Karen. Excuse. Excuse. Excuse. It is possible to just say, yep, it’s half assed work. Godspeed.

1 minute ago, ChipDiamond said:

Audi Etron GT*

well shit. If btc gets over $100k I’ll get a McLaren 750s so root for the price 😂

U keep posting like a female 🤣 Etron, EQE, Trader Joes, now Prada bag. I see why u so sensitive. I'm out  🤣

4 minutes ago, ChipDiamond said:

Never heard an Audi Etron GT referred to as a Prada bag but okay lol. The irony of this entire interaction, is paying $1500 for pinnacle tint for both cars all windows, multiple issues from scratches to fingering to dust specs that you CAN FEEL WITH YOUR NAIL. These are all objectively SHITTY installs. And not one time would you ever call out your fellow installers and simply say yep. This is half assed install. Instead, you say I shop at Whole Foods and have a Prada bag car. Do ya see it champ? Self accountability. Don’t be a victim. Poor me everyone who complains about our shitty work is a Karen. Excuse. Excuse. Excuse. It is possible to just say, yep, it’s half assed work. Godspeed.

Is it possible to think about where you cry about your little issues? Aren’t there support groups for whiny little German car owners? I can feel it with my nail! I can feel it with my nail! I bet you yelled and made a seen in front of other customers too! Make a scene Karen! Make a scene! Go in there with all of your I gotta cry on the internet to people who do this professionally! Look here ma’am the fact of the matter is you can’t handle a small issue with anything! People like you have made me almost hate to do something I love! Something that gives me a feeling of accomplishment! You’re the guy! Always finds that 1 microscopic little spec! And it’s the end of the world! What sir do you do for a living? Do you get this kind of treatment? Are there forums dedicated specifically to help you? Why would I go there to complain as your customer? I didn’t nor do I know the shop that did your work. I’d love to at this point so I could hear their side of the story. And tell em stories about fired customers, this isn’t a thing that’s easy to do well at all. Making light of it by saying half assed over and over doesn’t help your case. It took someone years! Years ! To make it look that good! And it keeps getting harder! You have no idea the time and effort it can take to do the smallest of windows. The assumptions made on time frames. You sir are in the wrong place. 

1 hour ago, no ma'am said:

Is it possible to think about where you cry about your little issues? Aren’t there support groups for whiny little German car owners? I can feel it with my nail! I can feel it with my nail! I bet you yelled and made a seen in front of other customers too! Make a scene Karen! Make a scene! Go in there with all of your I gotta cry on the internet to people who do this professionally! Look here ma’am the fact of the matter is you can’t handle a small issue with anything! People like you have made me almost hate to do something I love! Something that gives me a feeling of accomplishment! You’re the guy! Always finds that 1 microscopic little spec! And it’s the end of the world! What sir do you do for a living? Do you get this kind of treatment? Are there forums dedicated specifically to help you? Why would I go there to complain as your customer? I didn’t nor do I know the shop that did your work. I’d love to at this point so I could hear their side of the story. And tell em stories about fired customers, this isn’t a thing that’s easy to do well at all. Making light of it by saying half assed over and over doesn’t help your case. It took someone years! Years ! To make it look that good! And it keeps getting harder! You have no idea the time and effort it can take to do the smallest of windows. The assumptions made on time frames. You sir are in the wrong place. 

You’re just incessantly babbling at this point going for the victim Olympics. You sound like a woman. I posted pictures, clearly showing a 3” scratch on a windshield tint. There is LITERALLY no excuse. Not that it’s relevant, but I also tipped the front desk woman who told me in 8 years managing the store she’s never been tipped. I don’t go in screaming anywhere.

You asked me where I work. I’m retired. 

You mention it took years for people to figure out how to tint. You realize no one cares. I’m paying for a service. Simply do it right, or it’s half assed. You order medium rare steak at a restaurant, you’re the brainlet who would complain as the cook saying wow! Another Karen! When in fact, you actually just suck at your job. Take some accountability and responsibility. You don’t even see it. It’s the customers fault! It’s the customers fault! It’s not the installers being half assed with their work. It can’t be! It’s a Karen! 

This is feminine victim mentality you are exhibiting. Simply sack up, admit yes, these specific jobs were done half hazardly, the shop should apologize and fix it.

Namaste.