llumar pinnacle...second installer visit upcoming!? bubbling/dust month later

At my wits end. cliff notes, half assed installation job on 2 cars windshield, had to argue and demand they re do it and after waiting several hours, installer admitted for second car he didnt fix the issue and just let it sit in sun. Installer and manager both agreed they saw the issue (dust/smudge) Started saying MB windshields are hard/weird etc. I demanded they take it off and re do it. Begrudgingly did it and turned out fine. second car had a 3 inch scratch in lower passenger side window. Fixed that no issue.

Now its been a month and I have this issue on rear driver passenger window. I feel it from inside, its rough/scratchy. My nail can get caught on the bubble from the inside. Have no idea what could cause this? Do I go back AGAIN and this is unacceptable? There is a second bubble similar but not rough from the inside the camera didn't pick up. What would cause this to be rough from the inside? To me for $850 (audi etron gt all windows including panoramic roof and windshield pinnacle) and for a MB Eqe $600, this is a nightmare of crap work. Sucks because they did my last cars 3 years ago no issue.

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

Edited by ChipDiamond
added more details