IS350 Recent Tint Job

Hey everyone,

I recently got my 2024 Lexus IS350 tinted. I went to a reputable shop that is highly rated and an XPEL dealer. I did all windows including the windshield, XPEL CS 20% on side windows and CS 50% on the windshield. I wanted to ask here if anyone has experience with what I'm seeing. Firstly, I noticed some vertical scratches on one side window towards the top edge, specifically the front passenger. There are about 3-4 of them along the top edge varying 3-6 inches in length from the top edge. It looks almost as if the installer had a piece of grit on their squeegee when they were pressing out water during install. I'll attach some pictures here.

The second issue I noticed on the windshield. There are multiple areas that I can only describe as areas where the glue stuck during the install, almost as if it got dry and was pressed out afterwards. It is little ripples in the tint. Some are in the corners and there are other imperfections that are more in the middle of the windshield. It can also be described as stippling in various areas, where some stipples are rectangular and some are circular. The camera has a hard time picking these up, otherwise I would try and attach some pictures of this.

I'll be going to the shop for them to take a look at it on Wednesday and I will report back here. Overall, the job was done very well. Very low contamination in the windows. I understand that no tint job is perfect, and I knew that going in. But I'm left puzzled if these marks are normal on a windshield. I feel pretty confident that the shop will re-do the one side window due to the scratches. 

Also, it has been about a week since the windows were tinted. I am seeing some of halo-ing effect on lighting through the windshield, specifically at night. Is this normal? Or just a result of potentially some moisture being in the wind shield still.

Am I being picky? Or this this normal to question. Honestly just looking for some feedback on what to do here.