Llumar window tinting

3 hours ago, DavidCarrell said:

I was at my sister's today and just happened to look up and see her old van and am well pleased about llumar and how great they're film is and has been I personally tinted this van with some Llumar 5 percent I believe it was centar 5 and wow 25 years ago

I've used Llumar for 40 years and it has rarely let me down other than the early days of the dyed polyester auto films.

Their flat glass films have been awesome to work with, with very few issues over the years.

I guess it's going to let me upload it now thanks tint dude...I had a post yesterday I had written to everyone looking for a great film and now that I see with my own eyes how well they're film has held up 19 years later I'm gonna boast you to every window film installer I can......you new bees out there looking for a great film look no further than Llumar I have no ties with these guys first off so I'm not getting paid for this but it's my life and I've been doing this 35 years I'm a subcontractor and kinda just travel where the money's good have been for 35 years used every film out there seen everyone crash and burn but Llumar I do auto residential and commercial so there is no film out there I haven't tried and personally see success off a vehicle I tinted my self  and still look and work just as good as the day I put it on there So you yes you Llumar thankyou for the great film I purchased from you 19 + years ago and the all the thanks I still receive today for doing such a great job on they're tint.i David Carrell stand behind your company 100 percent.....

IMG_2024-10-07-15-57-15-398.jpg