What are these little specs?

Hi guys new here and to window tinting. I have been having great success with learning to tint. Been doing great on alot of Ford F250 F350s etc. However I seem to be struggling with cars. I have a issue where the edge of the window and the seal line always has some tiny little specs that you can clearly see in daylight. I was curious as to what I can do to fix these issues?  

https://imgur.com/a/1oM9Bsr

Edited by Silentkiller

The only usable photo is the one at the top left corner of the passenger door. It shows some minor contaminants.

Window tinting does necessarily command expectations of factory tinted glass look. All who install do their utmost to minimizes contamination.

If it truly troubles you (on how old of a vehicle?) then it is best to return to the shop and get their input.

Many factors are involved; I can only help with a few until somebody else chimes in.

Think of visual snafus found, after the install or after the installed film has had time to dry, as evidence at a crime scene. If it was your first, second or third time, you may see less evidence you were there. Soooo, if you continue committing crimes or installing film, you must to learn the ways of not leaving any evidence.

Try:

Using distilled water, bottled water or filtered.

Clean and rinse handheld sprayers daily.

Avoid fuzzy clothing while installing.

When installing the back glass, avoid having your hair rubbing the ceiling of the car.

Any fuzzy felt surrounding the roll up glass should be taped off.

Rubber gaskets need be wiped clean.

Flush edges (Be mindful of electronics).

Minimal air movement surrounding the car. HVAC vents to the space need have airflow away from the vehicle.

Clean interior and exterior glass surfaces before laying any film to them, whether to hand cut pattern or to install.

Keep a flat piece of glass as a workstation (wall mounted of draftsman table style) and keep it clean even if it means squeegee clean after each piece of film.

Rinse your fingertips while rubbing them together before picking up a pattern to install.

I used to mist my hairy arms before removing the liner.

Use fingertips or fingernails, not finger palms when touching exposed adhesive or slip hands under the pattern and carry like a pizza pie (These are two methods of handling film with exposed adhesive).

Store film in clean protected area.

Lightly mist the liner side of your pattern before liner removal to neutralize static produced when liner is removed.

Spray mist the floor area you travel to and fro to install the film.

If needing to navigate to the glass across cloth seat coverings, lightly mist the seat and floor mats (more so for back glass install).

There's a good start for you. Remember, the focus the entire time is to leave no evidence. The more you practice your targeting and handling skills the less evidence you were there.

:thumb

Edited by Tintguy1980

You'd think after all the years of writing I've done, I would proof-read before posting. Editing is short-term here at TD so here's my correction of the third sentence of my above post:

Think of your visual snafus found, after the install or after the installed film has had time to dry, as evidence at a crime scene. If it was your first, second or third time, you may see less more evidence you were there.