Am I being too picky or should I go back?

So, I recently paid 350 Canadian to get my rear windows on a '13 gs350 done at a shop with decent reviews. He had 2 Porsches in his shop both getting ppf, so i didn't think I had to worry about his workmanship. I got it done, and left on vacation for 2 weeks. Just got back and washed my car, and noticed some I guess tiny air bubbles or lint stuck underneath the tint.

Not sure if I should get it redone, or this is normal, and I'm just being super picky.

Also there's this scratch on my rear quarter window which I'm pretty sure wasn't there before, I know they place the tint on the outside and cut to fit, then place it on the inside, any chance he messed up that badly cutting and scratched the outside?

The small debris/air bubbles I can live with, the finger I tried pushing down after the wash, but it popped back up this morning. 

https://imgur.com/a/d7wkhql

Tia

The peppering of contaminants isn't terribly bothersome, but majority of it does appear to be airborne contaminants or from dirty water.

The scratch appears to have been done during a rough cut of the film piece; after placing it's rectangle shape on the glass. A dull blade stood up on point would be my finding. I have done this and it sucks.

These days, you may be able to get a glass replacement company to use the new technology of filling a scratch, making it virtually invisible (think Safelite commercial). It's best you drive over to a place and find out IF it is possible. At some point in the scratch it appears too deep to buff out and being in the black band raises the chance of glass breakage during a buffing process. Otherwise, the glass would have to be replaced.

3 hours ago, Tintguy1980 said:

The peppering of contaminants isn't terribly bothersome, but majority of it does appear to be airborne contaminants or from dirty water.

The scratch appears to have been done during a rough cut of the film piece; after placing it's rectangle shape on the glass. A dull blade stood up on point would be my finding. I have done this and it sucks.

These days, you may be able to get a glass replacement company to use the new technology of filling a scratch, making it virtually invisible (think Safelite commercial). It's best you drive over to a place and find out IF it is possible. At some point in the scratch it appears too deep to buff out and being in the black band raises the chance of glass breakage during a buffing process. Otherwise, the glass would have to be replaced.

Thanks! Very informative. I texted the installer yesterday about the issues, but no response, Google says he is open though. I drove by since his shop was on the way home, and his bay was closed. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt since it is long weekend and maybe on vacation, so he's not dealing with work. Going to text him again Tuesday.