Looking to for the best film possible on the market. Price isn’t a factor im willing to pay whatever to have the best in shop. Brands that I’ve heard great things from would be Xpel,Autobahn, and Kavaca. Industry leaders that I’ve worked with in the past have been severely overrated. Llumar and Suntek have been some of the worst films I’ve used as far as installation wise, and the performance honestly isn’t that great for the hassle. Let me know what yall have experienced in the past working with some different type of films I’d love to hear yall opinion 

What do you mean by best? Performance, installation, etc.? We recently switched to XPEL from 3M/Llumar and love it. Llumar was easy to install. We were a dealer for 9 years, 8 of which were simultaneously with 3M. I feel Llumar is slightly overrated due to the high film price, performance that is not a top contender, and several warranties. FormulaOne will be a better route as Pinnacle reaches the 90s for IR rejection and Stratos in the high 90s. XPEL is priced better, performs better, and is a touch easier to install. Global is another option, but Ceramic performance is a little lower. 3M is out cause it is much harder to install. We were one of the first Autobahn dealers a decade ago so the current films are completely different so don't know how the pricing/install is on it now.

On 8/24/2024 at 2:03 PM, DynamicATL said:

What do you mean by best? Performance, installation, etc.? We recently switched to XPEL from 3M/Llumar and love it. Llumar was easy to install. We were a dealer for 9 years, 8 of which were simultaneously with 3M. I feel Llumar is slightly overrated due to the high film price, performance that is not a top contender, and several warranties. FormulaOne will be a better route as Pinnacle reaches the 90s for IR rejection and Stratos in the high 90s. XPEL is priced better, performs better, and is a touch easier to install. Global is another option, but Ceramic performance is a little lower. 3M is out cause it is much harder to install. We were one of the first Autobahn dealers a decade ago so the current films are completely different so don't know how the pricing/install is on it now.

The term best being focused on performance and installation really. Worked with Llumar films for a while and they weren’t the worst to install but films that curl inwards where the adhesive side can potentially roll on to itself are not fun, and I currently have IRX Llumar and my personal vehicle and I’m not definitely not satisfied with its performance. Xpel both performs and is priced very well, with it being one of the easiest films to install and shrink I have no complaints of it thus far. I’m narrowing it down to Xpel for its auto film, I’ve also heard great things about its PPF and ceramic coating, but also for its residential film which I’ve gotten the chance to use and it feels great. The other contender would be Ceramic Pro’s Kavaca film, which was easy to install, shrink, and boasts the best heat rejection of any film on the market which I’ve been dying to feel for myself. Only film I haven’t used was Autobahn which I’ve heard so much about but have yet to try for myself. I appreciate the response and I’m also very much enjoying the Xpel

6 hours ago, TintedIn404 said:

The term best being focused on performance and installation really. Worked with Llumar films for a while and they weren’t the worst to install but films that curl inwards where the adhesive side can potentially roll on to itself are not fun, and I currently have IRX Llumar and my personal vehicle and I’m not definitely not satisfied with its performance. Xpel both performs and is priced very well, with it being one of the easiest films to install and shrink I have no complaints of it thus far. I’m narrowing it down to Xpel for its auto film, I’ve also heard great things about its PPF and ceramic coating, but also for its residential film which I’ve gotten the chance to use and it feels great. The other contender would be Ceramic Pro’s Kavaca film, which was easy to install, shrink, and boasts the best heat rejection of any film on the market which I’ve been dying to feel for myself. Only film I haven’t used was Autobahn which I’ve heard so much about but have yet to try for myself. I appreciate the response and I’m also very much enjoying the Xpel

I don't believe the 99% IR heat rejection, as other places on their website say up to 96%. I also looked at several dealer websites, and the ones I checked all stated 96%.