Tint won’t slip!

5 minutes ago, OBXTodd said:

Trying positioning the film on one top corner before doing the same on the other side of the window. You may be applying the film all at once and the large surface area is not allowing the film to slide as you want it. I'm not well with words so hopefully that's not too confusing.

Never can have enough soap either. Don't waste your money on slip solution, I've been using baby shampoo for 20 years.

That makes sense! Maybe this is part of it. I typically bottom load so it’s easy to get a large portion of the film laid at once on accident vs laying a corner first to get it positioned quicker. I’ll work on that and probably just overload the soap for now.. better to have too much soap then dial back to find the right ratio. 

I was using J&J but honestly the slip products are not anymore expensive and I’ve found they make for a cleaner install and easier clean up. Especially for PPF. Thank you for the advice