What’s the best bang for buck film

On 7/18/2024 at 11:06 PM, Dano said:

I'll swear ATR was the best film they ever made. 

As far as pricing goes, if a mediocre installer is using six rolls a month, the extra $100+ per roll will add $7200+ of yearly expence per mediocre installer under your roof. 

If the film goes belly up, the brand recognition you paid for goes with it.

Anyone remember Llumar Centaur or 3m Panther? 

the worst failure was sunguard in late 90's . Before that they had the best film on the market and they chage formula completely and had 100% failure . 

On 7/17/2024 at 6:49 PM, alex14444 said:

I’m not sure which brand I should go with I just started tinting not too long ago with very cheap dyed films. I’m ready to move on to better quality stuff but don’t know which. I’m also located in canada some places don’t ship here. Hoping you guys can suggest some good film that won’t break the bank. 

Start yourself off with some At by Llumar work your way up and experience they're Atr and centaur .....I don't even know if they sell these films anymore but they are all definitely films I will never forget getting a chance to experience myself.....eventually when I get my chance again I'm running with the big dogs Llumar

On 7/18/2024 at 11:06 PM, Dano said:

I'll swear ATR was the best film they ever made. 

As far as pricing goes, if a mediocre installer is using six rolls a month, the extra $100+ per roll will add $7200+ of yearly expence per mediocre installer under your roof. 

If the film goes belly up, the brand recognition you paid for goes with it.

Anyone remember Llumar Centaur or 3m Panther? 

I do and love they're centaur bad ass shit this is they're centaur 5  tinted this van 19 years ago took this picture two days ago and I've been boasting them ever since.....i know one thing I'll never in my life boast another company but them and they're bad ass film

IMG_2024-10-07-15-57-15-398.jpg.553cf4189fc29689172891a2189bdda9.jpg

I do very well remember they're atr and was very pleased at using it Atr was they're step up from At shrunk well and hid trash and felt well with a little heat At.......a little heat and was gone they're At was allways a plus all the way around and didn't see much in film failure