Smallish bubbles 1.5 days after install; normal or cause for concern?

Hey everyone,

Got my windows tinted from a top rated shop in the Greater Toronto Area Thursday morning and while the rest of the windows are great, the rear glass has some bubbling to it and I was wondering if it was normal. The shop offers lifetime warranty and said if any issues are present after 2 weeks, I can take it back and they can redo it at their expense.

Please let me know if there's any information missing that could help give better answers.

Thanks!

448781254_808125588120768_5747023714695575759_n.jpg

448863310_1498960924076210_5391130724590339676_n.jpg

448885011_7775217182592524_1282360933403018207_n.jpg

21 hours ago, TintDude said:

That's a bit of a rough job. Each of those imperfections are installation related and should not be there. They aren't going away in 2 weeks or 2 years. Take it back today.

17 hours ago, Ryker said:

I hate to say it but, as Ric said,  those are not going away.  

So may be able to work on them and make them better but they will never be right. 

Thank you guys!! Contacted the shop today and the shop manager gave 50% of my money back and will be replacing it tmrw free of cost.

That's unusual. To give 50% back. Sounds like this person lacks confidence, or knows they are having issues. Perhaps new to the field. I'd be very surprised if the new installation is any better. I mean, not to be harsh, but that should never have left the shop in the first place and the installer knew about each of those issues. :dunno Just my personal opinion.

7 minutes ago, TintDude said:

That's unusual. To give 50% back. Sounds like this person lacks confidence, or knows they are having issues. Perhaps new to the field. I'd be very surprised if the new installation is any better. I mean, not to be harsh, but that should never have left the shop in the first place and the installer knew about each of those issues. :dunno Just my personal opinion.

Hmm it is quite a big/highly rated shop in the Toronto area and I was recommended by a friend who works at a dealer and said they tint their cars there. I guess if the issues still persist after the second install, I'll ask for a full refund and go somewhere else or ride in a fishbowl for a while. 

Unrelated question but I drive a 1997 Lincoln Town Car; the installer said it was a lot harder to tint this car compared to newer cars he's done. What problems does an older car have when tinting it?

2 hours ago, Furioo said:

Hmm it is quite a big/highly rated shop in the Toronto area and I was recommended by a friend who works at a dealer and said they tint their cars there. I guess if the issues still persist after the second install, I'll ask for a full refund and go somewhere else or ride in a fishbowl for a while. 

Unrelated question but I drive a 1997 Lincoln Town Car; the installer said it was a lot harder to tint this car compared to newer cars he's done. What problems does an older car have when tinting it?

That back window sucks.  

4 minutes ago, Ryker said:

That back window sucks.  

Yeah the manager seemed to share the same opinion as the rest of you guys, I'll post the updated work tomorrow when I get back from the shop and hopefully it's better