What kind of mount could I make or buy to hold up this car window? I am trying to learn how to tint windows and I picked up this car window but because I don’t have the whole door panel to hold it up I was wondering if anyone knew a way to hold it up some of my thoughts were because I need to be able to use both side of the window, some suction cups holding one side so I could work on the other but then I’d have to take them off to flip it around. So something holding it from the bottom would be perfect but I don’t know if it would have enough support. Thank you for your time! 

link for pictures
/profile/Ashton-Prosek/What-kind-of-mount-could-I-make-or-buy-to-hold-up-this-car-window-I-am-trying-to-learn-how-to-tint-windows-and-I-picked

https://www.quora.com/profile/Ashton-Prosek/What-kind-of-mount-could-I-make-or-buy-to-hold-up-this-car-window-I-am-trying-to-learn-how-to-tint-windows-and-I-picked?ch=15&oid=170561417&share=f1c4cbda&srid=3QLmnv&target_type=post

On 6/21/2024 at 3:47 AM, Apboost said:

What kind of mount could I make or buy to hold up this car window? I am trying to learn how to tint windows and I picked up this car window but because I don’t have the whole door panel to hold it up I was wondering if anyone knew a way to hold it up some of my thoughts were because I need to be able to use both side of the window, some suction cups holding one side so I could work on the other but then I’d have to take them off to flip it around. So something holding it from the bottom would be perfect but I don’t know if it would have enough support. Thank you for your time! 

link for pictures
/profile/Ashton-Prosek/What-kind-of-mount-could-I-make-or-buy-to-hold-up-this-car-window-I-am-trying-to-learn-how-to-tint-windows-and-I-picked

https://www.quora.com/profile/Ashton-Prosek/What-kind-of-mount-could-I-make-or-buy-to-hold-up-this-car-window-I-am-trying-to-learn-how-to-tint-windows-and-I-picked?ch=15&oid=170561417&share=f1c4cbda&srid=3QLmnv&target_type=post

How did you end up going in the end?