Stratos 70 on windshield, what is this?

I can't win with getting tint decent on the windshield.  I had 3M on my F150 done twice and still has major defects.  Recently did Stratos twice on my F350 and I see this granular spotted, texture pattern on the tint.  It's super obvious in the corner here but also right in my view when driving.  It's honestly hard to point out and show someone but when your driving and stuff is moving behind the windshield, it becomes more obvious.  The lighting also matters.

The first time I did the windshield, I had a two foot line on the windshield.  Thinking it was tint, they removed the tint and it was apparently a defect in the Ford windshield.  An issue between the laminated glass layers caused this big defect.  So they removed the tint, I had Ford replace the windshield on a 2024 F350 but when the tint shop removed the tint, they made a bunch of micro scratches in the front windshield, probably from scrapping the glue off.  I told them but I didn't care since Ford was replacing the windshield anyways.  So if basically I'm trying to figure out what this texture stuff is and if I should have them replace or remove it.  Replacing it might just have different issues but also afraid they will scratch the windshield.

IMG_1428.jpg

Captain Obvious has two cents err senses to share:

1) The film should be removed and replaced, because it appears to have adhesive blemishes that shouldn't be there, and

2) The film should be reviewed/inspected once taken from the roll to avoid losing time and resources due to manufacturing issues. Little pieces not so much, but back glass and windscreen pieces ... definitely.