The Story Game

Guest DixieGraphics

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid

Guest S and S

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her

Guest DixieGraphics

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes

Guest Eclipse

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing

Guest DixieGraphics

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing two

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing two very

Guest DixieGraphics

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing two very slippery

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing two very slippery kinda

Guest High Octane Tinting

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing two very slippery mammorys

Archived