The Story Game

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell fell outta my arse.

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DixieGraphics

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell fell outta my arse.

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff

Guest Blade

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's

Guest DixieGraphics

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's armpits

Guest S and S

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's armpits because

Guest DixieGraphics

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's armpits because it

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's armpits because it just

Guest DixieGraphics

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's armpits because it just makes

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's armpits because it just makes no

Guest DixieGraphics

Why does the thing always ring down when I eat pickles, instead I sniff people's armpits because it just makes no better

Archived