The Story Game

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DixieGraphics

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of

Guest Eclipse

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then

Guest Blade

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell

Guest tintgod

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell fell

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell fell outta

Guest tintgod

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell fell outta my

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell fell outta my arse.

Why

Guest tintgod

Blockbuster was selling a video with me rubbin' novatane all over my marble-sack, with the crowd watching I took a picture to prove that I am who I say I am. Now that my wood is on super duper lumpy mode, does this imply excitement? Not today, I thought to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up four pairs of condoms. Then my cell fell outta my arse.

Why does

Archived