The Story Game

Guest Meff

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da'

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers

Guest Marco

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time.

Guest tintgod

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers are

Guest Meff

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers are all

Guest mrdave25

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers are all high

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers are all high, trippin

Guest Eclipse

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers are all high, trippin on

Guest Repo

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers are all high, trippin on scraps.

A

Guest Eclipse

According to women's laws, they can have as many purple gatorades as orange ones but once they gag you can't stop squirtin'. So the optimal choice would not be buying the oversized edible underwear. Instead, TTS insists women should always sleep on what is known as crunchy captain wafers delights. Ironically, this is only foreplay when vegetables are inserted. I've tried this position often in pain. But that's how honkies do it all da' time. Lowballers are all high, trippin on scraps.

A great

Archived