The Story Game

Guest H?perOptik

The challenge of climbing is not worth punching holes through my walls. Maybe customers need to bring alot of rope to hang himself while NOT exfixiating. BMW owners are prone to p1ss1ng in coffee cups that will overflow eventually. Evenings are a better substitute for working during school. We should get more money for drinking beer during the evening. Tintfx will post alot when Skittles is mumbling about something nobody else thinks about.

Sometimes I forget that my money isn't in my bank. When I actually remember that I hid beer in my pants. Once I realized where my ding-a-ling had been, I decided that nobody will believe that Skittles wanted to reach around and grab a handful of poop from my outhouse because he imagines that grabbing this sh!t makes him horny.

One day FX was taking shoes and bustin' out of his leotard. Then, while BLADE danced with his blow-up doll, S&S helped clean the shizznet off Eclipse's backside, sheets, grundies, and inadvertently stuck his olfa in a tight little round doughnut.

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meff

The challenge of climbing is not worth punching holes through my walls. Maybe customers need to bring alot of rope to hang himself while NOT exfixiating. BMW owners are prone to p1ss1ng in coffee cups that will overflow eventually. Evenings are a better substitute for working during school. We should get more money for drinking beer during the evening. Tintfx will post alot when Skittles is mumbling about something nobody else thinks about.

Sometimes I forget that my money isn't in my bank. When I actually remember that I hid beer in my pants. Once I realized where my ding-a-ling had been, I decided that nobody will believe that Skittles wanted to reach around and grab a handful of poop from my outhouse because he imagines that grabbing this sh!t makes him horny.

One day FX was taking shoes and bustin' out of his leotard. Then, while BLADE danced with his blow-up doll, S&S helped clean the shizznet off Eclipse's backside, sheets, grundies, and inadvertently stuck his olfa in a tight little round doughnut.

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal

Guest tinterjim

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal because

Guest H?perOptik

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal because 5%

Guest tintgod

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal because 5% is

Guest DixieGraphics

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal because 5% is always

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal because 5% is always creates

Guest Eclipse

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal because 5% is always creates the

Guest DixieGraphics

Considering TD loves to help people get drunk. The last thing TINT_TERRORIST wanted was to remain legal because 5% is always creates the bad

Archived