Please recommend me a good heat molding scraper card

13 hours ago, tools said:

using white card currently for sides

you can buy these cards anywhere..in a rush?...order from amazon. they sell a triple color kit for like 10 bucks

Yeah i've seen those on Amazon, mostly Ehdis or Foshio, try those out, all 3 cards on Amazon Prime are cheaper than one card from a tint supplier. But over time test out other cards and methods. Or just use your white card, just fold a small rag or paper towel over the edge of the card. Try one fold, then 2 fold, get a feel for what works best for you, firmer or softer. 

On 2018/10/10 at 6:34 AM, Tint Slayer said:

No, you need a hard card, those are squeegees for pushing liquid and made for that purpose. Search for hard cards. Get a gold hard card if you like a very firm card with little resistance pushing on the film, or a softer blue hard card if you like it to have a slight grippy drag when pushing the card. The blue is less likely to scratch. If you have a scratching problem then most of the stuff you need will be blue colored. Just my 2 cents.

Also. most in this group refer to water scrapers as squeegees, just FYI.

Thank you so much.I have buy one gold card in 44tool.com 

Smart Card with felt. Bondo with felt. Both for dry shrinking. 

Regular white card if you’re wet shrinking. 

The outside release liner will normally get scratched during the heat shrinking process. If you’re getting scratches in the actual film, it’s likely that there’s dirt under the film before you begin heat molding. Make sure to clean the glass thoroughly before you apply the film for heat shrinking to avoid pulling any grit through the bottom side of the film. 

Once upon a time I could not find my white or gold hard card to shrink with and so I decided to use the below and I have never used anything else since...Heat never deforms it and it is nice and hard. 

Image result for gray rebel squeegee

Edited by Sunbreakers