Best tint software??!!

6 hours ago, ErieTint said:

I like some things about it and other things I think PrecisionCut does better. For example; with PCS there is (what I would call) a "cut table" where your patterns get loaded to. In DAP there isn't anything like that. Just a matter of adjusting and figuring the differences out.

It did save my butt two weeks ago however. Had a 2011 BMW 328i in the shop and DAP had patterns that PCS did not. Full ceramic treatment too, would have been a big job to not be able to complete cleanly.

If it weren't so expensive and/or business was better, I would honestly consider running both pieces of software.

The kicker with both of them is film. Kind of a "buy film from us for cheaper software operation" type deal.

have you tried the Prime XR from Xpel?  GREAT film, easy to shrink and the best hard coat ive ever seen.  

On 9/29/2018 at 3:45 PM, ErieTint said:

I like some things about it and other things I think PrecisionCut does better. For example; with PCS there is (what I would call) a "cut table" where your patterns get loaded to. In DAP there isn't anything like that. Just a matter of adjusting and figuring the differences out.

It did save my butt two weeks ago however. Had a 2011 BMW 328i in the shop and DAP had patterns that PCS did not. Full ceramic treatment too, would have been a big job to not be able to complete cleanly.

If it weren't so expensive and/or business was better, I would honestly consider running both pieces of software.

The kicker with both of them is film. Kind of a "buy film from us for cheaper software operation" type deal.

Ugh, i can't stand the 2 price system but i get it, i just can't stand not getting the good deal. 

I will say I keep hearing good stuff about DAP. 

Guest JAA Window Tint

I see nobody talking about Solar Gard Computer Cut which I been using it for 8 years and very happy with it but unfortunately I start disliking there price on tint so now price for computer cut is double the price.or unless I buy there film. anyone else has try Suntek TruCut. 

Thanks

Tinttek always cutting the patterns short. Last month I did the Hyundai palisade. Back side is like 1-1/2 “ short at the bottom.  Unbelievable. It s on my third month. Email them. Never reply regarding the issue. 

F4BBF20B-960F-4603-87C6-F20FCAD317AE.jpeg

C465D070-BEDA-48E2-A4D7-B7DD8B2D7E15.jpeg

Film design for me. Ive use precision cut and the only advantage over film designs is the cut table line. That aint saying much. Im a Llumar dealer and can get it but Ill stay with film design. Saving vetted patterns is easy. Enlarge or shrink patterns no prob. Most patterns are very good. I did like computer cut but with the bs about buying Crapguard no thanks.