Need advice regarding shaving

Just recently iv been interested in shaving windows to get that factory edge look. So im wondering what do people use to shave i heard some people use 1" razor blades or carbon blades. also how would you shave windows where you cant access the side edge of the window because of the inner side seal being bigger. i bottom load and seen some videos on youtube where people leave a bit of overhang and squeegee out the window roll it up before shaving and squeegee out the bottom half then roll the window down again to shave. My question is how is this possible as this would lead to the top of window peeling because of the overhang.

16 hours ago, BigShubz said:

Just recently iv been interested in shaving windows to get that factory edge look. So im wondering what do people use to shave i heard some people use 1" razor blades or carbon blades. also how would you shave windows where you cant access the side edge of the window because of the inner side seal being bigger. i bottom load and seen some videos on youtube where people leave a bit of overhang and squeegee out the window roll it up before shaving and squeegee out the bottom half then roll the window down again to shave. My question is how is this possible as this would lead to the top of window peeling because of the overhang.

Some people cut Corner short so they don't have to get deep in the corners and when they roll it up I think the overhang is very very little so it doesn't grab junk

If you have 1/8" extra on each vertical side you can make your top 2 edge radius just slightly bigger than 1/8", so when you place the film you look at the top 2 corners and line them up so you can easily start shaving where the film goes from above to below the glass edge and also where that intersection meets right at the rubber.