SolarFX Christmas Raffle 2017

23 minutes ago, wade_660 said:

I finally got in. After trying everything I could think of, I tried to slide the window down. The driver’s side will slide all the way down very easily. 2016 f150. Glad I don’t have anything in here worth stealing.

I used to do repo's, you'd be surprised at how easy any car is to get into really quick. Even with alarms. One dude had 2 alarms, one was a regular type of alarm but he also had an old "hot seat" system where if you're sitting in the drivers seat everything is cut off, you have to lift your butt off the seat to start it.

13 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

I used to do repo's, you'd be surprised at how easy any car is to get into really quick. Even with alarms. One dude had 2 alarms, one was a regular type of alarm but he also had an old "hot seat" system where if you're sitting in the drivers seat everything is cut off, you have to lift your butt off the seat to start it.

Never heard of that style of alarm.  That is tricky.  LOL

Edited by DynamicATL

9 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Never heard of that style of alarm.  That is tricky.  LOL

Yeah i found out it was from the 70's i think and wasn't very popular. Back in the 90's I had a friend who bought a mint Firebird really cheap, it was some lady whose kid had died and it was her kid's car, and nobody could figure out the short in the car that kept it from starting, it was a stick and he'd reach in and it would crank right up, then he got in and sat down and wouldn't start. I remembered the hot seat alarm and told him to lift his butt off the seat and start the car, it worked, had to see his face he was all like how tf was that the problem? lol