Last one to post #739

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I turned my taxes in the last of March. I know it was kinda late so the lady asked if they could file an extension, Sure no problem. I call two weeks ago he's about half way done with them, ok thanks. I called the first of this week he hasn't had chance to mess with it anymore sorry. Ok pack it up and I'll carry it somewhere else. I don't know how people get away with running a business like that.  

So I turned my taxes in the last of March. I know it was kinda late so the lady asked if they could file an extension, Sure no problem. I call two weeks ago he's about half way done with them, ok thanks. I called the first of this week he hasn't had chance to mess with it anymore sorry. Ok pack it up and I'll carry it somewhere else. I don't know how people get away with running a business like that.  

Believe it or not, that is the busiest time to do taxes, I can only imagine what they have in front of you as most businesses and a lot of people wait until the last stretch to get them done causing a good backlog

Archived