Last One To Post Wins Game #553

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to start the day. Got to the shop and was setting up out back. Next thing I know some guy is frantically beating on my door saying the building is on fire. Walk out and see the stove pipe from the mortuary next door billowing out black smoke and fire. I pointed out the Mortuary sign and he looked back all wide eyed. Informed him they do cremations as well and all that fire and smoke means they have a large person that is causing a grease fire, so to speak. Dude turned all green looking, shook his head, got back in his truck and took off. 

Go back in the shop, few minutes later and another person beating on the door. Go out and there is a crowd gathered around with their cell phones out. Then comes the whole fire station and all first responders within miles. 

This scene happens a couple times a year but this is the first time it's drawn a crowd, they dispersed pretty quick when word got around what was causing the smoke.   :lol2

After all that, I finally get setup for my appt. and they call and cancel!    TGIMFF   :mad

Archived