Last One To Post Wins Game #553

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey jh, a little tip for those doors, mark and cut the angle at the mirror, replace film and finish marking and cutting the rest.

Or make sure the short side mirror cut is deep enough. If you cut them wrong, these cars tend to leave a huge gap on the tall cut side. Even though it will hide when it rolls up, when it rolls down the gap opposite the mirror is usually big unless you adjust for it.

I pull the mirrors and double cut. This is a very good customer of mine. I probably did ten last year for him. He buys this year range and fixes them up and sells them. Sends everyone to me first though! I will say this is the first one without the border around it which I'm not excited about.

Ahhh. 79-86. 87 they started adding a little bit of black edge. Those quarters are tricky also. Take your time. You can do it.

Awesome. That that guy is Foxbody guy. I love those cars. I will be looking for a black 91- 93 Coupe 5 speed in a year or so. I know where else to look now. Cool. :thumb

I generally always pull them. A lot less hassle. That is unless the inner seal is dry rotted and gone :lol roll downs done. Freaking driver side took three times. First time film either slid or windows go up different, second time rolled it up and film got caught on something and creased the chit out of it. Third time got that mofo.

Archived