L.O.T.P. #518

Really serious today. Was working on my floating home on the Columbia River running a cable for Internet under the front of the float the house sits on when the wind changed and caught my elbo and knee between the dock and the house. Thought I was a goner for sure. Ends up my right elbo and right knee are pretty banged up black and blue sore and swollen but other than that I feel like a lucky man to be alive.

I'm alway saying be safe and have fun and this time I REALLY mean it

God is Great

Cheers

Glad to hear you're ok Stan

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad your OK,,it probly will be painful for a while

I was gonna get on the roof of shop to clean the gutters of leaves,,and set the ext ladder up 20ft,,but was very windy,,and went to get somebody to hold the ladder,,guy next shop said hi wind warnings mite not be safe?,, went back and the ladder was blown down??

That's what I'm saying DooTint.... Accidents happen so unexpected it's crazy. My knee got caught pushing the house away against the wind so a small gust would have taken a arm or leg completely off. Always live life to your best like its your last day and be nice to people so you don't die with regrets :twocents

Thanks all you guys for the kind words and yes hurts real bad but I don't think anything is broke since I can move everything. Will know more tomorrow. Might have to get some more teeth pulled to get some Vicadon for SEMA :not

It's all good. Just glad to be alive!

Pretty sure my knee is all good and sent Picts to my daughter who is a NICU nurse at Oregon Health and Science University she said like most of you to pack it the cold and she would come tomorrow to tell me what up! It's all good, my glass is full IMO! Lucky not to be fish food tonight.

Cheers

Have fun and be safe over the Halloween weekend

Archived