L.O.T.P. #518

That silver '81 Z28 I showed earlier. That backglass had some issues with the interior panels leaving trash in the curves while trying to get it to lay down properly. I wanted to get it right, but he didn't want to be reasonable.

As soon as he started cussing at me I was done anyway. Didn't matter much after that. :finger

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That silver '81 Z28 I showed earlier. That backglass had some issues with the interior panels leaving trash in the curves while trying to get it to lay down properly. I wanted to get it right, but he didn't want to be reasonable.

As soon as he started cussing at me I was done anyway. Didn't matter much after that. :finger

Yeah, I don't do mouthy customers, especially ones that like to curse at me. I have zero tolerance for that, because of how my attitude is set up.

If I want\need something right I leave it and say tale your time call me when is done. I don't understand why people can't get that through their head.

:yeah and why they think they are the only people on the schedule, and that everyone else should just wait for them.

Last one I had like that guy complained about everything. I wound up scratching his dash. Luckily it was a removable piece. I told him I would order the part and have the dealership put it in. He said well we could probably do it. No. I'm not taking that chance. See ya.

Really serious today. Was working on my floating home on the Columbia River running a cable for Internet under the front of the float the house sits on when the wind changed and caught my elbo and knee between the dock and the house. Thought I was a goner for sure. Ends up my right elbo and right knee are pretty banged up black and blue sore and swollen but other than that I feel like a lucky man to be alive.

I'm alway saying be safe and have fun and this time I REALLY mean it

God is Great

Cheers

Really serious today. Was working on my floating home on the Columbia River running a cable for Internet under the front of the float the house sits on when the wind changed and caught my elbo and knee between the dock and the house. Thought I was a goner for sure. Ends up my right elbo and right knee are pretty banged up black and blue sore and swollen but other than that I feel like a lucky man to be alive.

I'm alway saying be safe and have fun and this time I REALLY mean it

God is Great

Cheers

Oh man, so glad to hear you are OK Stan!

Archived