L.O.T.P. #517

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys.   :beer  I'm sure it will go fine.  they don't scare me.  It'll be nice to see a clean car.   :DD

It's been old school week for me.  The 88 T/A and now an old regular cab Nissan Hardbody.  Old dirt,,,, everywhere   :facepalm

Well,,, :mad now for a non paying job. One of my R & R's from bad film to good film. :wall

Hate when that happens

Customer was cool.  Came in because of the front 2 messing up a little.  When I pulled it in the backglass was blurry and I knew it didn't have much longer before she would be back because of it.  So I told her I wanted to redo the whole car.   She was surprised,, but still a happy customer  :thumb 

Well,,, :mad now for a non paying job. One of my R & R's from bad film to good film. :wall

Hate when that happens

Customer was cool. Came in because of the front 2 messing up a little. When I pulled it in the backglass was blurry and I knew it didn't have much longer before she would be back because of it. So I told her I wanted to redo the whole car. She was surprised,, but still a happy customer :thumb
Good deal

Archived