L.O.T.P. #517

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TM, what do you do that keeps you up late? I do lots of creative writing for video projects and put it in my TelePrompter with spacing for breathing, making a point and stuff and do it better late at night! Timing timing timing! Like winning this thing :lock then :sleep

Cheers mang..... Go to bed.... Nothing to see here, I got ya covered

Here lately I've been rewriting my business plan, most of the time I'm watching the news or something dealing with the market and finances. My sleep schedule has been jacked up since 2001, I'll fall asleep at a normal time and would wake up at 3:00 in the morning and stay up, regardless of how tired I am. Once a month or so I may crash longer than 8 hours at a time but it's rare. So if I'm up I may as well learn something, lol

I know what your saying. I like working late but I enjoy sleeping in when I don't wake up with that I gotta finish that ..pit feeling in my stomach. that's the hard part! Around 2000 I thought I was a day trader and got up at the butt crack of early Pacific time to look at the market and figure out how to loose all the money we were making running 10 installers in the retail shop. Ahhhh those were the days! I bought Amazon for 6 bucks and sold for 12 thinking I had skinned the cat. Sure wish I still owned some of my trades but overall lost my azz. I still own some General Electric I bought for five and some change one day when chicken little had control of the market.

Cheers mang

Archived