L.O.T.P. #517

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say,,,,, and yes I know it's illegal.   But the best looking film for factory match so far on Chevy trucks is Global QDP-C 18%.  I've done 2 sets of doors (on Chevy's only, so far) and it looks amazing next to factory tint.  :twocents   Haven't tried it on Dodge or Ford yet :dunno  And I bet their 30% would look great against most factory tint.  

I'm really liking the Global Ceramic stuff so far.  Haven't used a whole lot it but what I have used,  I like it  :thumb  At first I wasn't liking the color of it, but it has really grown on me since I've started using it.  :D

Nice info. Ya i see the carbonfx not haven enough brown in there to match the hue of the rear. Ill look at the blue sky to tell yow the match up. I may have to try that global for the matching or maybe thd solarfx ultra

I gotta say,,,,, and yes I know it's illegal.   But the best looking film for factory match so far on Chevy trucks is Global QDP-C 18%.  I've done 2 sets of doors (on Chevy's only, so far) and it looks amazing next to factory tint.   :twocents   Haven't tried it on Dodge or Ford yet :dunno  And I bet their 30% would look great against most factory tint.  

I'm really liking the Global Ceramic stuff so far.  Haven't used a whole lot it but what I have used,  I like it   :thumb  At first I wasn't liking the color of it, but it has really grown on me since I've started using it.   :D

Nice info. Ya i see the carbonfx not haven enough brown in there to match the hue of the rear. Ill look at the blue sky to tell yow the match up. I may have to try that global for the matching or maybe thd solarfx ultra

The only Ultra I have used is the 30% and is definitely more on the brown side.  Looks good on Toyota's.  I did a couple of Taco's and it looked good

Archived