L.O.T.P. #471

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been there in the house thing. Scary to think what could have happened. Glad no one was hurt. :whew

Also glad the computer thing isn't going to be that bad. Again. :whew

The computer thing is still bad... most things can be re-aquired... pictures.. not so much. :( 

Ah, I also lost a lot of tinting pics of jobs.. Those I didn't keep on my drop box. Although I just configured my cell phone to copy my pics up to that... 

Those are probably it... puppy pictures and tint job pictures. Which stinks cause I'm in the process of redoing my website and I wanted to use them. Dang it!!!

Of course I lost all my Audi R8 wallpapers.... :( 

They removed the tree that fell onto the house behind my sister's house...

24uxafp.jpg

Narly...

Dang that's scary! I remember in the early 90's when the ice storm hit the south and a tree fell through our house. Was scared [emoji90]lis as it hit the room I was in. We didn't have power for 52 days

Yeah... Unfortunately for something like this, having a RAID backup wouldn't have helped.. it would have just encrypted the files throughout the entire array.  

I use to use a program called TrueImage to backup my drives when reformatting.. now I just replace the whole hard drive, but I'll set that back up again to make backups at nite. 

Of course the odds of this happening again are super slim... 

Archived