L.O.T.P. #471

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here's a new one...

Been house/dog sitting.. was at my apt last nite until about 7. Came home a few min ago to see my computer was hit with one of those - if you want your files back you'll pay us big money - viruses......

Please.. someone shoot me now.

So here's a new one...

Been house/dog sitting.. was at my apt last nite until about 7. Came home a few min ago to see my computer was hit with one of those - if you want your files back you'll pay us big money - viruses......

That sucks!   :mad

So here's a new one...

Your not blaming it on the dogs are you?  :lol

Afternoon TM!

What's going on Ocala! I have a tip for you on those new Jettas. The bottom sweeps come out of that car, I've taken them out on every single one I've done and let me just say I'll never do them again with them in. At first glance it doesn't look as though you can remove them but they very well are. I typically use a plastic panel remover to pry the top of the door panel back and a hook tool to grab the sweep in the corner to pull it up and it slides right out. :thumb

Archived