20 years exp. 33 yrs old, One of the best looking for great opportunit

Hello,

I have 20 years experience in window tinting, auto, flat, ppf , and all applied films. I consider myself an industry top installer and have been recognized by iwfa and have been accredited by other film companies. I can tint over 10 cars a day with ease. Or 2 ppf a day. Flat glass w attachment or not depends of course. I am a leader, and have strong management, business skill set. I am very presentable, knowledgeable, and can handle any of the day to day operations without supervision. I am looking for a great and lucrative opportunity. Currently live in Tampa Bay Fl

Call

813-504-1362 or

Shoot me a pm

Thanks, Scott

If I could do ten cars I would have my own shop if u ever need a hand with tinting I'm just over the skyway which with your skills doubt it but I do it on the weekends out of my garage but I'm sure I could learn quite a few things from you figure couldn't hurt to offer as I'm trying to learn everything I can in the trade

Thanks for the reply Pnut.. There is a big difference in being a great installer, and then the role of a great businessman. It takes lots of planning and start up capital in our already flooded market. Not to be a negative nancy, it can definitely be done.. I will keep you in mind and If you ever have any questions or get stuck with something, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

10-4 that's why I'm looking for a shop as well for someone to work with such as your self def will keep in touch with u keep me in mind if u hear of anything in your area thanks for the support nice talking to you

Yes sir I have. I have spent years developing and innovating installation processes for applied films. I have seen the growth of our industry and products. I have worked beside some of the best installers in the world and feel there is nothing I cannot handle. If it can be tinted, then I can do it with the latest methods and world class service. Just another piece of glass for me. I understand there is a lot of "talk" in our industry.. However, I am a pioneer in this trade and will claim my credit as one of the best. Not trying to brag or be better than anyone else, don't really care... It is what it is... I'm cleaner, faster, reliable, trustworthy, presentable, and more knowledgeable than the next tint guy.

So you've been tinting since you were 13?

Not saying he hasn't been tinting that long, but you have to understand the ways of Tampa tinters. They are a different breed of bugs. :lol

Lmao.. Ocala you hit the nail on the head..

For the most part.. Your right.. But I'm the perfect example of that needle in the haystack. Thanks for the replys guys

Archived