Last One To Post Wins Game #456

Ah crud. 3 of everything. :facepalm I'm going to have to work on it tomorrow. :thumb

Sorry dude, I just did a copy and paste at the very bottom of my sig. Saved it and bam it's all screwy. So deleted what I added and it was still screwed up. Very frustrating :facepalm2

Not a problem, I think I have it close to what it was. :thumb

Ah crud. 3 of everything. :facepalm I'm going to have to work on it tomorrow. :thumb

Sorry dude, I just did a copy and paste at the very bottom of my sig. Saved it and bam it's all screwy. So deleted what I added and it was still screwed up. Very frustrating :facepalm2

Just clear it all and start over...... :spit

:lol

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yes mike I thought about that. If it screws with me again that will be my next solution. :lol

And yes mike I thought about that. If it screws with me again that will be my next solution. :lol

Nah, I have yours backed up now. :lol

Archived