Last One To Post Wins Game #456

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sup hookers!

Still haven't quite completed my exit out the industry, but everyday brings me closer.  Dabbling in real estate right now, and my biz has a buyer.  Thought i would be out by now, but my wife is pregnant with #3, so that changed our plans.

Hope everyone is doing well, and is staying profitable.  Biz has been tough lately with the amount of rain we have had, but somehow, we stay busy...but behind.

Just checking in with everyone.  Howdy from Houston.

Sup hookers!

Still haven't quite completed my exit out the industry, but everyday brings me closer.  Dabbling in real estate right now, and my biz has a buyer.  Thought i would be out by now, but my wife is pregnant with #3, so that changed our plans.

Hope everyone is doing well, and is staying profitable.  Biz has been tough lately with the amount of rain we have had, but somehow, we stay busy...but behind.

Just checking in with everyone.  Howdy from Houston.

:hat

Been a few months since I have seem ya around. Hope real estate ends up working out for you and congrats on baby number 3 :thumb2

Hey TJ!

'nite Ocala....

One thing I'm going to love about a new apt is not taking 3-4 showers a day during the summer. While I don't enjoy sitting at my desk or watching tv in the living room and sweating.... when I need to go out I jump in the shower and rinse off so I'm at least not all sticky. Having A/C through out the apt will be a nice change. lol

It's the little things.... :lol2

Archived