Last One To Post Wins Game #456

Calling for some storms tomorrow when a front comes thru... still warm and muggy atm. Ick..

Welp, I think I'm gonna move... not until next yr though. Then 3-5 yrs until I buy a place. 

I really like this other apartment complex, they allow pets, so I'll be able to foster the puppies, and get my own puppy as well. 

I'm going to talk to a friend of mine that is a realtor and come up with a plan on what I need to do between now and then in order to qualify for a mortgage and then work towards that. 

And who knows.. if I like the place enough, maybe I'll just stay there and not buy. (Although the idea of throwing all my rent money down the drain is starting to annoy me as well) 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys... I know I could save more by staying here, but I think the positives outweigh the loss of saving more, if any. I'll just work harder and tint some extra windows each month. lol

'morning all....

Buying a place was the best thing for us. Our rent was getting crazy, even after we moved up here, after a couple of years our rent was right back where it was in CA. Now when I pay the mortgage I feel like I'm putting money in the bank.

Archived