Last One To Post Wins Game #456

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked at an apartment... Tired of where I'm at, and it's lacking some things I'd really like.. Awesome place... a lot more $$$ then I'm currently paying, but my rent is stupid low. Which obviously makes moving harder. If my landlords were charging the going rate, my rent would probably be doubled. Which would make a move a bit easier.

Anyway... I'd love to do it.. I have one more complex to check out maybe tomorrow and see how their pricing is compared to the place today.

I also asked about a furnished apt...(they don't offer them) I wouldn't mind starting totally new... new chapter. :) 

Good Luck with that Roach.  We are looking for a new house to rent also.  

:raining  Got some rough weather headed our way  :facepalm2  That time of year.  :scared 

Got a bit of rain here a little bit ago.. no storms yet though. T-storm watch I believe is posted...

Thanks Bham... not sure what to do. I'd love to move, but my end game is to buy a place... so do I tough it out here since the rent is low and just be a bit unhappy, or move where I'd end up paying more and it might delay getting my own place a while??

Choices choices.... 

At least for me it's a little easier(not much, but a little).  I know I will be renting until I move out of the area.  I refuse to buy here, when I want to live in Florida, soooo. I just have to find a better house that's not to much more expensive and just a close to work. :heh 

My twocents.  If you have been where you are at long enough to be comfortable without being unhappy, AND you know you want to buy in the area you are in,,, then stay and save.... once you start spending more, it tends to snowball.  Take your time and find the right place to buy and save while you are at it.  Get the things you are lacking in the place you buy.  :twocents

Thank you guys.  :beer 

Way to go Bham. Did I see something about you wanting to move to Florida?

:yep  I will be living in Florida within the next 5 years  :beach  Somewhere around your area or lower and a little closer to the beach  :cool 

Archived