Last One To Post Wins Game #448

:yeah   :thumb  

:chin wish we could run up there and fix it for him real quick.  Save him some money.  We did one here the other day in about 20 minutes

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt notice any lights, but I just started it and got out... didn't really check tbh.

I can change the oil.. do brake pads... a belt or two... that's about it. I don't really have tools or the knowledge of what to do. I'm sure it's pretty easy...

Actually... I seem to recall doing it on my S10 I had, but my friend helped me with that.

I do appreciate you all wanting to help me... my transporter is on the fritz as well, otherwise I'd just beam ya over. :lol2

I didnt notice any lights, but I just started it and got out... didn't really check tbh.

I can change the oil.. do brake pads... a belt or two... that's about it. I don't really have tools or the knowledge of what to do. I'm sure it's pretty easy...

Actually... I seem to recall doing it on my S10 I had, but my friend helped me with that.

I do appreciate you all wanting to help me... my transporter is on the fritz as well, otherwise I'd just beam ya over. :lol2

If you were close by, I would help you out............. :thumb

Archived